Cookies on Utbyten.se
This is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit saves on your computer. The cookies on Utbyten.se are used to improve the site for you as a visitor:
- to be able to customize the content and direct relevant information to different visitor groups
- to collect and analyze visitor statistics
- for displaying external content (for example, video clips or images).
We use two types of cookies
- Session cookies are temporarily saved during your visit to the site. They are used, among other things, to simplify navigation and the use of functions and services. The cookie disappears when you close the browser.
- Fixed cookies are left on your computer and reused on your next visit to the site. For example, to be able to customize content based on your needs and interests. You can remove these cookies from your browser.
Google Analytics for visitor statistics
We use Google Analytics to analyse visitor statistics at uhr.se. We use this information as a basis for improving and developing the website. Google Analytics creates cookies with information about the usage of the site. That information is passed on and stored by Google.
We have restricted the collection by setting the tool to remove the last digits of the visitor's IP address before storing the data with Google.
Hotjar for web analytics
We also use the Hotjar tool for analysing visitors navigation and sometimes for surveys and user feedback forms. The information helps us see what content is of interest to our visitors. Hotjar creates cookies when you visit Utbyten.se, as well as when you click and / or respond to a user survey. The information is forwarded to Hotjar. All data is presented in anonymized form.
Even here we have set the tool so that the last digits of the IP address are deleted before storage.
We have embedded movies from our Youtube channels on the site. When playing the movies, cookies are used by Youtube.com.
You can turn cookies off in your browser
If you don’t want cookies stored on your computer, you can turn off the feature in the browser settings. However, this means that you may not be able to use some features of the site.
If you do not want your visits to Utbyten.se to be included in our statistics in Google Analytics, you can also choose to install a so-called opt-out extension in your browser. If you install the plug-in, it applies to all websites you visit.