You can contact us in various ways, depending on your needs.
On our Facebook page we post information about application periods, events, tips and support for applications.
The number to our switchboard is +46 (0)10 470 0300.
Programme-specific e-mail addresses
Do you have questions about a specific programme?
- Athena: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atlas: email@example.com
- Erasmus+ mobility higher education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus+ mobility schools: email@example.com
- Erasmus+ mobility adult education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus+ mobility vocational education: email@example.com
- Erasmus+ strategic partnerships between schools: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus+ strategic partnerships higher education, schools, adult education and vocational education: email@example.com
- General questions abot Erasmus+: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One year in France/Spain/Germany: email@example.com
- Linnaeus-Palme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor Field Studies: email@example.com
- Sida travel grant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for fee-paying students: email@example.com
Den Globala Skolan (The Global School): Contact details for Den Globala skolan
Questions about the website
If you have questions about the website, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrar for general questions and documents
For general questions or to access public documents, please contact the registrar via email@example.com.